Thursday, June 24, 2010

Let it Play: Me & The Music!

To start off with I love music...be it whatever language that is...though as always I like the movie compositions the most...Modern Rock, Smooth Jazz, Trance and Fusion to accompany.
While at the movies, many of my friends ogle at the SFX and cinematogrpahy and awe at the story...I enjoy the music as well. I mean I'd be like "Dude...the music from Sherlock Holmes' fuckin amazing....especially in that title sequence...did u hear the composition" and they'd be like "Yeah (meh!)...the scene was brilliant" and go on bragging about the lights, story and everything else.
The number of 'let-downs' Iv got from my friends regarding music were innumerable.

I, though remained listening and re-listening and relishing the music from the motion pictures. Imagine watching an action movie without all the music...it'll drain off the thrills, chills and adrenaline rush.

I remember when i was a kid...i used to record theme songs frm TV via my dad's FairMate tape recorder. I used to keep it near the TV speakers and record the theme...with utmost precision and when the cassette is filled with songs. I named in CarTunes...or something. Used to be crazy about theme's from SwatKats, Jonny Quest, Lion King, PocaHontas, Ninja Robots, Quack Pack and all. Cant recollect much...
I'd like to list out some of my favorite composers from Holly
wood.









No comments:

Post a Comment